The following are needed in order to view our course modules:
1) A reliable internet connection.
2) Speakers or headphones (our e-learning modules feature both video and audio).
3) An appropriately-sized video screen.
- Although our training videos are now compatible with most mobile devices (such as iPhone®), it may be difficult to appreciate the details on such a small display. We encourage those enrolled to view the training modules on either a full-size computer screen or tablet.
3) An up-to-date web browser.
- As a general rule, our website visitors have found Google Chrome to be the most trouble-free browser.
- It's also worth noting that some Apple® and Android® products (iPads, Galaxy Tab, etc.) may not directly interface with the post-tests delivered through our website. If/when this occurs, using Google Chrome will often resolve the issue. If it does not, we will be happy to provide direct links to the testing site.
ATTENTION THOSE USING A SHARED WORK COMPUTER
If you are on a shared work computer, we strongly recommend that you use a new private browsing session/incognito window each time you log on to our website. Otherwise, your browser may mistakenly identify you as someone else if any coworkers have used the same computer while taking our course. Opening a private or incognito window each time you log on will prevent this from occurring. See here to learn how. When using a personal (non-shared) computer or mobile device, you may disregard this recommendation.
Should you experience any technical issues after the above requirements have been met, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to determine the source of the problem.